To Our Valued Customers
First and foremost, we would like to send our warmest well wishes to all of those who have been affected or know someone who has been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
Our stores which at this time remain open to serve our community continue our ever-present commitment to the health and safety of our customers and team members.
To better serve our customers, Jet’s Pizza is promoting and encouraging its Contactless Delivery service. With Contactless Delivery, you do not make any person-to-person contact with the person delivering your order, and no signatures will be required. Because we believe that this procedure is safer for both our customers and our delivery drivers, we strongly encourage you to request and use it. To request and order a contactless delivery, please follow these procedures:
- ONLINE: Go online to jetspizza.com to order online or text your order (where available)
- ORDER: Build your masterpiece.
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY: Indicate you would like "Contactless Delivery" in the comment section.
- PAYMENT: Add tip and complete payment using a card
- DELIVERY, UPON ARRIVAL: The Delivery Driver will put your order on a clean surface per your instructions. The Driver will remain at a safe distance to ensure you collect your order.
At Jet's Pizza, our customer's health and well-being are always our top priority. With that being said, we would like to take this opportunity to ensure that we are taking every necessary precaution to ensure your safety. While we continue to closely monitor the CDC, we will keep on making decisions based on their latest recommendations.
During this time, we encourage you to order and pay online, over the phone, or text (where available) to reduce your physical contact with others. Please do not hesitate to instruct our delivery drivers to take a step back, or ask to place your pizza at a location you are most comfortable with. We want to ensure your peace of mind and are willing to work with our customers to achieve that.
Furthermore, in response to this serious health crisis, we have enhanced our cleaning and hygiene practices. All Jet’s Pizza locations have in place many strict and mandatory health and safety procedures ensuring the highest sanitary standards. Some of these procedures include the following:
- Each Jet’s Pizza employee must wash or sanitize his/her hands each time the employee enters a food preparation area or makes contact with another person.
- Gloves are to be worn by each Jet’s Pizza employee at all times when that employee (a) handles or prepares any food items, (b) handles any money, or (c) interacts with customers.
- All surfaces on which food items come into contact are to be cleaned and disinfected on a frequent schedule, and all non-food objects and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- When available, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available for all persons to use in each store.
In addition, we want to keep Jet’s Pizza employees and drivers healthy and safe, as a top priority. To that end, we have instituted the following:
- To limit person-to-person contact, we strongly recommend that you pre-pay with credit card when phoning in orders, use Text to Order whenever applicable, and pre-pay for online orders. (Just don’t forget to include a tip for our great delivery drivers!)
- All drivers are required to sanitize their car (steering wheel, gear shift, center counsel, door handles, etc.) before and after each shift.
- Whenever possible, drivers are to wear gloves when going to a customer’s house and handling money or credit card receipts.
Of course, all Jet’s stores constantly monitor each Jet’s Pizza employee’s health condition at all times, and we are constantly monitoring all local, state, national and global conditions and health advisories, recommendations, and requirements.
Jet’s Pizza is proud of its health and safety record and procedures. We very much appreciate your continued business and trust in us.
Additionally, our Jet’s Pizza locations remain open and many of our stores are hiring. Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work. Due to the temporarily limited capacity of our store lobbies, please call the location prior to visiting enquire about the employment opportunities. Jet’s is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The Jet's Pizza Family