Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please follow the link below to find a store near you.Find a Store
Operations Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||Operations Administrative Assistant||Date Posted:||March 2019|
|Department:||Training & Operations||HR Contact:||HR@jetspizza.com|
|Location:||Sterling Heights, MI||Rate of Pay:||Negotiable|
|Type:||Full-time||Reports to:||VP of Store Operations|
Assists the VP of Store Operations and the Director of Training by performing a variety of support duties, such as screening calls, conference/meeting planning, making travel arrangements, preparing complex documents and coordinating activities.
- Complete projects for the VP of Operations and the Director of Training
- Organize/maintain files
- Create and modify any needed forms, documents and presentations.
- Scan and file documents
- Schedule and manage appointments
- Oversee business coach team
- Create and update documents in ProntoForms
- Coordinate travel for business coaches and other JAI staff members
- Track and organize business coaches credit card statements
- Organize and review all store inspections and ensure that coaches follow up with any violations
- Send out and track violations
- Coordinates store manager’s ServSafe certifications
- Maintain company vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- Work 40 hours per week: Monday- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30pm, or 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Required Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10, Mac OSX, and Microsoft Office Suite for Windows and Mac preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Frequent sitting
- Repetitive mouse and keyboard use along with visual demands
- Accuracy and integrity of work.
- Timely Completion of assigned tasks and annual goals.
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- 30 day, 60 day, and yearly reviews.
- Attendance record.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to HR@jetspizza.com.
*We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.